Tailored cover that protects your business, because with Indwe it all adds up.
Indwe Risk Services provides insurance solutions and specialised financial cover for venture capitalists, institutional and state institutions. Our expert financial team will deliver the cover your business needs, leaving you to focus on the numbers.
AIPL - The simple approach that ensures you have the cover you need as you grow your business
Indwe Risk Services endeavours to simplify the sometimes complex risk identification and evaluation process by using our AIPL approach. This accommodates practically all insurable risks and can be used for any sized company, from a small home-based business to a large multinational organisation. We will ensure you have all the cover you need as your business expands.
- Fixed or mobile, e.g. buildings versus vehicles
- Tangible or intangible, e.g. property versus trademarks, designs and patents
- Owned, operated, leased or borrowed, e.g. contractual conditions
- Local or international, e.g. statutory considerations
INCOME / EXPENDITURE:
- Income from trading operations
- Non-trading income
- Income from intangible assets
- Personal income protection of owner(s)
- Fixed contract purchases
- Fixed costs
- Variable costs
- Non-trading expenditure
- Alternative suppliers
- Client dependency
- Own people, e.g. trade risks, employee fraud, labour-related issues, legal liabilities, employee benefits
- Third party contractors, e.g. personal injury, complicity with employees, labour-related issues, trade risks
- Clients/Customers, e.g. dependency, competitive forces, credit risk exposures
- Suppliers/Service Providers, e.g. dependency, competitive forces
- Common Law