Health and Accident Cover

When you need to claim from the RAF, we’re here to help you every step of the way.

South Africa has a very high rate of road accidents and the Road Accident Fund (RAF) was established in order to compensate people injured in road accidents, as well as affected dependents, close relatives or guardians in certain cases. If you have been involved in a road accident, claiming from the RAF can be a complex and time-consuming process.

Indwe Risk Services offers a hassle-free, comprehensive RAF claims service called RoadCover, where specialists manage your claims process from start to finish. If you have been personally injured (and are not the driver that caused the accident), or if you are a dependent of the deceased victim, you can benefit from our RoadCover services.

Contact Indwe Risk Services and include RoadCover in your insurance portfolio, so that you have immediate access to this efficient RAF claims management system should you ever need it.

Want To Know More? / Contact Us Now...