PETS – PAWPAW PET HEALTH
We know that pets are an important part of your family and this is why we offer PawPaw Pet Health Insurance, underwritten by Renasa Insurance. Veterinary expenses can be costly but with PawPaw, you can ensure that your pet has access to the best care possible in the event of illness or an accident, without you having to make heartbreaking choices based on finances.
PawPaw provides cover for veterinary costs that dogs and cats may incur due to illness or injury.
What is covered?
Get the right cover so that you’re protected against unforeseen medical emergencies. Choose a medical scheme that best suits your unique healthcare needs.
- Treatment for acute illness and injury, including consultations, medication, initial diagnostics, X-rays, biopsies and tests.
- Chronic cover – requires pre-approval and subject to treatment protocols. The plan will carry on at an additional premium.
- Hereditary conditions cover – provided it’s not pre-existing.
- Supportive rehabilitation (post-surgery) – requires pre-approval and is subject to case management and clinical protocols.
What is not covered?
- Pre-existing conditions, as well as any conditions that arise during the waiting period/ condition specific waiting period.
- Boarding kennels and catteries.
- Routine care (de-worming, vaccinations, grooming, flea/tick treatment, prescription diets, etc.).
- Fertility and breeding (such as sterilisation, artificial insemination and injuries resulting from breeding, birthing and birthing complications).
- Complementary treatments/experimental treatments e.g. homeopathy, acupuncture.
Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of PawPaw inclusions and exclusions.
For more information and if you have any questions, contact your nearest Indwe branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GET A QUOTE