Your Preferences

You can switch off cookie types by clicking or pressing on their name. Mandatory Cookies cannot be disabled. You can change these preferences anytime.

Mandatory Cookies

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and can't be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you made which result in a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but some parts of the site may not work as a result.

Functional Cookies

These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you donít allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly.

Advertising Cookies

These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you don't allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites as a result of these cookies.

Personal insurance

Home insurance

Property and Buildings

Your home will likely be the biggest expense you make in your adult life, which is why it’s essential that it’s adequately insured.

With Buildings Insurance, the actual structure of your home is covered, along with other permanent structures on your property, including garages, outbuildings, swimming pools and walls. With this cover you are insured against loss or damage due to things such as:

  • Lightning
  • Fire
  • Burst water pipes
  • Storms and floods
  • Damage caused by a break-in
  • Subsidence of land and landslips
  • Damages caused by impact (such as falling trees)

Good and proper building cover can also protect you from costs and losses if your garden is damaged, for loss of rental, or for fire brigade and public water supply costs.

Our specialist team of advisors know a thing or two about building cover and will arm you with the best advice, to help you make a sound decision.


To provide you with the best possible quote, please fill in the form below and one of our advisors will contact you shortly.